Beth Ann Sabo is the owner of Eastern Shore Dog. She is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA), a Professional Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, an Associate K9 Nose Work Instructor and has masters degrees in biology (George Mason University) and leadership/humanities (Duquesne University). She has been working with dogs for 25 years and training professionally for the last 7. Beth Ann is part of a network of dog trainers who enthusiastically embrace the problem-solving abilities of dogs and train them using positive reinforcement techniques and the Humane Hierarchy.
Beth Ann’s personal vision is a world where every adult can read and every dog comes when called.
- Group Classes – Obedience, K9 Nose Work®
- Puppy/Dog Socials and Greetings Workshops
- Special Solution classes (Reliable Recall, Loose Leash Walking, Parlor Tricks and Games, Impulse Control)
- AKC Canine Good Citizen preparation and evaluation
- AKC STAR Puppy classes
- In-Home Solutions
- Basic Obedience
- Problem solving (barking, jumping on guests, potty training, food guarding, etc.)
- Walk and Train (A series of visits with Beth Ann walking your dog and training at the same time)
- Retail sales of dog friendly (and often eco friendly) toys, training aids (leashes, collars, training bags), and Made in the USA treats. You can find thoughtfully selected items at the Machipongo Trading Company (across from the Barrier Islands Center).